Thursday, September 1, 2022

Rides!

As I already noted, I only ride kiddie rides. However, Roger talked me into going on the fireman ride - tightly buckled in, one is launched violently upward; then a fast descent - and repeat. I kept my eyes tightly shut; only my thumb got hurt when I was launched and my hand flew up.


The we went on the Flooded Mine ride - in a boat with guns. There are targets to shoot around every corner. The gun records how many hits you get. Imagine my shock and Roger's chagrin when I got more hits than he did!!


Before we left, I rode the balloon ride again. The air rushing by felt so good; and I like being able to look out over the lay of the land. He rode once, but can't handle the circular motion. I rode about 4 times!!



We rode the train and again enjoyed the train robbery, which we remembered from the past.


The last ride we did together - the covered wagon which gently rises up and down in a circular motion - frontward and then backward.



Now Silver Dollar City is behind us and we are heading to Kansas City. 

Driving north, we were awed by the incredible sunset - large, billowing clouds were edged in pink. God is an Awesome God!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment